blznstr

My photo
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson said it; I believe it.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

PHD Status Report 2

Okay. So I have been writing! As promised. I am 1/3 complete with revisions to my concept paper. AND - I fine-tuned my research question, so things are looking very good. My goal is to complete the concept paper revisions by month's end and submit to my committee chair. Stay tuned...

Also, attended organizing meeting for the Tri-Cities 4 Obama team tonight; finally getting a headquarters established in Petersburg!!! ('bout time folks) I will try to stay focused on my dissertation mission, and to demonstrate that, I only signed up for 1 1/2 days of volunteer availability per week...

Peace.

No comments: