blznstr

My photo
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson said it; I believe it.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

NWOTW


Okay, so let's try a word of the week...not that I can't post everyday (a quick look at my "daily posting" history will dispell that rumor), but I am still stuck on love. Today, its love a la Fantasia's "I Believe" - love keeps lifting me higher. And it does, above disappointment and distractions and exhaustion, it keeps lifting me higher.


When you look out in the distance

You see it never was that far

Heaven knows your existance

and wants you to be everything you are

There's a time for every soul to fly

Its in the eyes of every child

Its the hope the love to save the world and oh we should never let it go...

No comments: