blznstr

My photo
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson said it; I believe it.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 2!




Well, today I had to re-submit all of my paper work to K-12 for th Virtual Academy enrollment. VERY FRUSTRATING. I am glad I am a persistent parent! On the upside, my son is working his way through the entire Algebra SOL review, and this is his hardest subject but he seems to be doing just fine. Also, he is really getting into the laptop and software. I think I will start looking for some gaming programs (intro level) for him to work on. Here's hoping I have the online curriculum set up and ready to go by next Monday....

BTW, our President gave a kick-a** address to congress this evening and my son watched the entire thing with me. I find it hard to believe that he is so into politics, but I guess it is because me and my brother (and everyone that comes over to the house) is so into it. Anyway, what a great government/history/economics lesson supplement that was!

No comments: