blznstr

My photo
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson said it; I believe it.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Got me working day and nite!!!

This dissertation has me working day and night - OMG! For the past two weeks, I have been up till the 'wee hours of the morning, making all KINDS of progress on the revisions to my first three chapters. I am so close I can taste it!!! My son is helping me out too - this Thursday I was too tired to read some research that I printed out - so he read it to me! He kept saying, whoa, that is a BIG word:) But he made it through about five pages and it was all I needed! Lord willing ('and the creek don't rise') I will have a polished product to deliver to my Chair this Sunday - and that's tomorrow so I'd better get off this blog and get back to working!
Peace.

No comments: